Thursday, January 25, 2007

Free Online Photography Classes

Back when I first got my camera, the Fuji Film s5200. I like the rest of the you got the bug pretty badly and search high and low for all I could learn. Well I found an online course that is free and open to anyone.
The catch is the classes are from 2004 by a professional photographer named Jodie Costens. Now the classes can be HERE I found them extremely helpful and well thought out and planned. At the time they were actually offered I gathered that the Teacher gave out criticism and really took sometime with helping the student understand the lessons. I don't know if the forums are used much now, but it seems to be fairly active.
If nothing else the lessons are well worth the time to read and follow. You can never know too many basics.
Please let me know if any of you try and give some thoughts on the course.


Digg!

No comments: