Saturday, February 17, 2007

Batch Processing Watermarks for Your Photographs

Ok I have found the quick easiest way to watermark multiple photos at the same time. If you remember last week I told you about a site Oman3D, the site offers tons of free tutorial videos on everything from flash to photoshop and more. Well I was watching one of there videos on batch processing photos. And it show how in about 5 minutes you can make a watermark and apply it to as many photos as you want whenever you want. I plan on doing this with all of my photographs from now on. Copyrighting is a great thing to do for your work but it doesn't prevent people from brushing out the copyright and using it. A watermark really is the only answer to insure your photographs are protected. I'll update this post tomorrow with my results.

No comments: