Wednesday, February 14, 2007

How to Win 1st Place in a Photography Contest

Perseverance, Perseverance, Perseverance, Perseverance. I have often, as many of you are aware of, enter photography contest. And like most I don't win. I have gotten so used to not winning that I don't even bother to check to see who did win!
So today on valentines day and during a huge blizzard, and in the process of unpacking, I took the time to check my email. And there it was yet another email from Shutterfly, but this time there were two emails. One asking to check out the winners and the other one saying "Congratulations"!

I was on the phone trying to get a new manual for a clock radio since we lost ours. I read it as I was talking and couldn't believe my eyes. Once off the phone I yelled "WoooHooo!!!", scaring all the cats and causing Deb to come running! "I won, 1st prize!"

Here is the winning photo

Snow Falls


The contest was "Winter Wonderland Photo Contest"

I Won a $50.00 gift Certificate and a 12 x 12 memory book arv $55.

So the moral to this story don't give up!


Digg!

No comments: