Thursday, January 18, 2007

Another Great Flickr Tool

Gif animations at Gickr.com

This animation was done using a tool called Gickr it's a great free animation tool where you can choose your flickr pictures or upload new ones and make them into this little animation. Which is great for photo blogs and web pages to show a great number of photos without all the uploading and posting. The only thing I don't like about it is it does not let you search your entire flickr archive to select your pictures. You have to either put in a tag or just select the pictures that are the latest on your flickr page. Or of course you can upload pictures but I haven't tried that yet. Since I keep flickr as my archiving site I would hate to have to upload all over again to another site. Or I suppose you could tag your pictures for a specific animation and then use there tag search feature which is probably the easiest. Either way this is still a handy site and it is free. And free is always good!


Digg!

No comments: