Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Up at Dawn

Dawn in Vermont

I was called at 2:30am this morning to take my brother to the hospital for a migraine. By the time we left at around 5:30am the sun wasn't quite up yet and the fog was heavy on the mountains. So I figured I could always sleep later, photography comes first! LOL
I was out for a few hours and had seen about 6 or 7 deer, and I was even able to stop and get some shots of one. Now I know your asking yourself why that picture is not up well it is simple. One 1st my zoom isn't that good. 2nd I was shooting hand held and all the shots came out blurry. I tried to get my tripod out without making noise but you know how that goes the quieter you try to be the loader you are! LMAO

I just can't seem to get the hang of hand held shooting. I try and try and well it isn't working. So if anyone has some advice I would love to hear from you.

So this is just one of the shots I took of the sun coming out this morning.

No comments: