Monday, June 04, 2007

Schtickers Artwork

Wow! it's been awhile since I have posted anything. Mostly because I haven't really felt up to doing much of anything. I think after my fall I had a bit of a depression and just had a hard time shaking it. But I seem to be doing much better now. So I am slowly getting back to my old self.

Anyway I wanted to share with you something I just got in the mail today. It's called a Schticker.

Laptop Skin

This is what I got. Great isn't it? I love it. It is a laptop skin. My laptop was getting scratched up mostly because of my 7 kats, so I wanted something to make it look great, and this is what I found.

It cost me $28.84 with shipping. All I did was upload one of my favorite photos and they sent me this a few days later.
It is beautiful! I would put this on my wall seriously. Anyway I love it and would highly recommend it to anyone that wants to spice up there laptop, ipod, or wall.

No comments: